Inaugurated in 1995 by His Majesty King Hassan II and Crown Prince Abdallah bin Abdel-Aziz of Saudi Arabia, Al Akhawayn University redefines the classic American liberal arts educational experience on an architecturally stunning modern campus amidst the beauty of Morocco’s Middle Atlas Mountains.
- A uniquely international common core program for all undergraduate students, providing the basis for a well-rounded global education.
- Rich academics, in English, encouraging choice and experimentation, in all schools and programs of study.
- A comfortable, safe, exciting residential student life on campus, featuring hundreds of University student-run activities, with over 96 percent of undergraduates living on campus with roommates from around Morocco and the four corners of the world.
- The peace and pleasures of Ifrane, a center for outdoor exploration of mountains, streams, lakes, and more, with many entertainment options and easy access to major cities such as Rabat, Casablanca, Fez, Meknes, and more.
Al Akhawayn University
P.O Box 104, Hassan II Avenue, 53000 Ifrane, Morocco
Tel: +212 (0)-535-862-000
Ata is an independent engineering and consultancy firm operating worldwide in Renewable Energy (RE), including PV, CSP, wind, biomass, Energy efficiency and other RE technologies. Ata is a privately-owned company.
Ata has acted as technical advisor and owner’s engineer for RE projects representing over 25 billion Euros of non-resource Project Finance. Among our customers, there are more than 300 financial institutions, top developers, first-line equipment manufacturers and equity investors all over the world.
Ata has participated as independent engineering and technical advisor in more than 13 GW of RE projects and has inspected over 150 factories.
Astrom Technical Advisors S.L.
C/ Serrano,8 – 3º Izqda, · 28001 Madrid (Spain)
tel: +34 902 678 511
tel: +34 91 146 01 10
tel: +34 91 146 01 11
Tecnalia Corporation is a Technology Corporation set up in 2001 with the principal aim of contributing towards the development of the economic and social environment by means of the use and promotion of Technological Innovation through the development and dissemination of Research in an international context.
This Strategic Alliance was prompted by the initiative of Inasmet, Labein and Robotiker who committed themselves to joining forces in the interests of increased size that would give Tecnalia higher levels of competitiveness on the market and achieve:
- A Critical mass to enable it to compete
- Market and Technology Specialization
- Technological Excellence
- Integrated and Multi-disciplinary Projects
- A value contribution for its clients that will be reflected in their business results or in the well-being of society
The initiative drew other technology centres in the area and was joined by a continuous stream of new members.
The technology centres Azti, Neiker and Tecnalia Research & Innovation are now part of it.
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gipuzkoa
Mikeletegi Pasalekua 2
E-20009 Donostia-San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa)
With the increasing complexity of technology and policies, the concept of omniscient person is no longer valid. Today, the most successful companies need multicultural and multidisciplinary teams to deliver the best solutions possible. Octopux Consulting aims to meet this need by providing professional services in a number of subjects based around EU funding, lobbying, networking, training and project management. Thanks to its innovative structure, Octopux Consulting is able to provide clients with exclusively tailored consulting services that large consultancies find hard to supply.
Werfstraat 17, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Phone/Fax: +32 22 011 441
Ariño y Villar is a firm of legal craftsmen, not a factory. It is a medium-sized firm offering topquality services tailored to the needs of each client.
Ariño y, Abogados was founded in 1972 by Gaspar Ariño Ortiz, along with other academics and practicing lawyers, creating a law firm that combined practical legal skills and rigorous academic standards.
Specialist knowledge and experience are at the heart of the firm’s professional practice. Many of its members are university lecturers and some have had experience in government and as in-house advisers in companies and public authorities. Continuing professional development, research, teaching and the publication of studies are core activities of the firm’s members which equip them to practice law in sectors experiencing major changes in terms of legal regulation.
Serrano, N6. 5º 3. 28001 – Madrid
tel. +34 915 779 289.
fax: +34 915 781 854